Sunday, November 22, 2009

fun

I went and shot pool with George today. It was a lot of fun!! All the young people came along. The place was kind of like a bar, I guess. There was a birthday party and they were doing a bunch of dancing games with the kids. It was really cute. All the young people went and watched that when George and I shot pool. George is pretty good. He beat me 5 out of 8 times. It is crazy how cheap things are around here. I payed for all the games we played and bought everyone a soda. It only cost around $10. We plan on going back and we are going to bring Abba. I can not wait for that. It will be really fun to see Abba get competitive with George.
I am feeling a lot better. The drugs I'm taking make me really drowsy. Not thinking I took them before the gathering. It was really hard not to fall asleep. It was a really tough to focused. I hope I can quit taking them soon. I do not like being sick or taking all these drugs and herbs. I'm determined to get better.
I have really had to ask God for strength because I have had to rest a lot and it really started to get on my nerves. I know it is the only way I can get better. Sometime I felt so sick I wanted to rest. I had a lot of talks with God asking why he let me get sick. I know he just wants me to trust that he will take care of me. So eventually I found peace inside.
Amma has taken very good care of me. I'm so so grateful she is here. I'm very lucky. I am getting to know Abba and Amma a lot better. I miss you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment