Monday, November 30, 2009

Monday

Well, I do not have much to really talk about. There are not as many new things now. It almost feels like I have been here all my life. It is really weird.
One thing that happened today that stuck out to me, was I always joke with George that he is my roll model. He always asks me to serve him at dinner or get him a drink of water when he is watching TV. So I pull the roll model deal. We always get into argument on who served who last. Today Amma said that we sound like brothers. I thought that was pretty neat, because I have never had a older sibling. I'm the oldest in my family. I do not know what it would be like to have a older brother. Anyway, he is I think fifteen years older than me, that would be a really old brother. I like George he is a really good friend and we get along really well. There is time when things he does starts to get under my skin, but I don't let that get in the way. Well, that is a little something for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment