Friday, November 20, 2009

I've been sick

Sorry for not blogging for the last couple of days. I got sick and it took me out. I had to get a blood test to make sure it was not malaria or typhoid. I do not have either, but I do have some type of bacteria I do not know the name, if there is even one. I had to go to a doctor, the same one Austin saw when he got sick here. He gave me five different drugs and told me I would feel better in a few days. He was not joking because all I have been able to do is sleep and know I been able to do a few things. He also told me that I would fully recover in a week. The last few days I have been really weak because I have not eaten anything. I just started eating last night. I’m starting to get my strength back. I do not think I have ever been that sick before ever in my life. I can’t even remember last time I was sick.

Pastor Daniel and James went home on Wednesday. So other than being sick I have been able to sleep in peace. By the way Pastor Daniel sends his regards to everyone in the village. I would of told you earlier, but I have been occupied.

Other than me being sick nothing exciting has happened with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment