Friday, November 6, 2009

Thursday

Today was a normal day. There was a teaching from Abba. He taught about the God we follow. That we do not need to pray to God as if he is not really there. We need to pray to God most of all as if he is there and with rejoicing and thanks giving. Well, that is what I got out of it.
The people here are very social. They always greet you and ask how you are doing. I wish America could be like the people are here. There are always people walking around, they are always talking to each other. In America everyone is turning into robots. America mostly communicates through electronic devices and totally misses the need for other people. I'm so grateful to be here. I'm not really sure what God wants me to do yet, but I'm waiting and hopefully ready for what he has.

No comments:

Post a Comment